Episcopal Migration Ministries (EMM), the refugee and migration ministry of The Episcopal Church, needs your support to welcome our Afghan allies to communities across the country. EMM is one of nine national refugee resettlement agencies tasked with the challenging and life-saving work of supporting Afghans who arrive with parolee status. The Afghan Parolee Services program provides very limited support only for parolees first 30-90 days; your donations can ensure they have a safe place to live and access to basic needs during and beyond that period. EMM will need to provide at least $3,000 worth of housing and cash assistance for each person arriving on parolee status.
How You Can Help:
- Donate to Neighbors Welcome: Afghan Allies Fund
- Financial support is critical at this time. Donations to the Neighbors Welcome: Afghan Allies Fund will provide the housing assistance, medical services, and financial support for basic necessities.
- Complete the Volunteer/Housing/Sponsor Interest Form
- To offer volunteer support, community sponsorship support, or housing – whether short-term or long-term – please fill out the interest form.
- Map of EMM Affiliate Partners
- Connect with an EMM local affiliate. Visit affiliate websites, sign up for their emails, and stay tuned for ways you can volunteer to support their work. If you are not near an EMM affiliate, please visit www.rcusa.org to find opportunities closer to you.
- Advocate to Evacuate and Resettle our Afghan Allies
- Take action in support of our Afghan allies by completing the action alert from The Episcopal Church’s Office of Government Relations.