Established in 1834, St. Thomas Episcopal Church has graced the corner of West and Market Streets just off the Somerville Town Square since its construction in 1858. As in the days when horse and carriage brought communicants to its door, St. Thomas exists today much as it has for over one hundred seventy-five years – a welcoming place of worship and comfort for generations. St. Thomas’ active outreach ministries focus on hunger and education.
Coffee hour is in Coleman Hall following Sunday services.
1st & 3rd Sundays
|9:00 A.M.||Morning Prayer | Lead by lay leaders|
2nd & 4th Sundays
|9:00 A.M.||Holy Eucharist | The Reverend Chip Davis|
Mission Council Members: Pam Yewell, Senior Warden; Paul Seawright & Ned Turner, Co-Junior Wardens; Korine Dankowsky, Treasurer; Jan Willen, Secretary
Fayette County Literacy Council